Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 93 - I want a dog....

Only seven more days until my 100th dinosaur! A super cool one to make would be a fireworks dinosaur...but that would be complicated and probably almost impossible.... so whatever i decide, it will be snazzy. Welcome Croatia! :D I was wondering... how did you find me? How did you find my dinosaur blog? I think you guys should comment at the bottom how you found my blog. Right now I'm watching Marley &Me and its so sad! But the beginning and not sad parts made me want a dog even more than I already do...If I could get any dog I wanted it would be either a German Shepard, Dalmatian, St.Bernard or Newfoundland dog... pretty much any big dog.....but  then the sad parts in the movie made me remember my cat Sheba and how I felt when she died... She'd been with me my whole life, ever since I was a baby and when we put her down it felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest... I still miss her and she died when I was 12 or 13, then the next year we had to put down the other cat I had known my whole life. UUUUGH! so much sadness right now! I'm still crying, partially because of the movie and also because of the memories of my pets :'( and then there's just everything else, ugh I'm so tired right now, I've just had a hectic week... so with that I'm signing off... thanks for viewing! Comment how you found the blog and stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment