Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 68 - Life is PERFECT :)


LIFE IS AWESOME. Seriously awesome :) I got my late birthday parcel from Annie which included a 1 lb. chocolate dinosaur disguised as a rabbit and some delicious lemon biscuits that i can have with my iced tea :) YUM! and also a die that I made a couple years back...it is reaaaaally not a cube....... FAIL. Oh and I got my laptop back from Petri and the screen works again! YAAAAY! :) and then some school stuff has been postponed and I had an ice capp today so I'm sorta hyper and stuff and won't be able to fall asleep...... AWESOME DINOSAUR IS AWESOME! :) Doctor Who if you can't tell and it's just... so awesome! I know that it might not be super correct because it was Matt Smith as the eleventh doctor who said fezzes and bowties were cool but it was David Tennant that said Allons-y but I was trying to incorporate many aspects of the show... YAY! I am so happy but yeah gotta atleast try to fall asleep or clean my room/ somehow be productive with my new found energy... did you know that caffeine just kinda tricks your body into thinking that it has energy that you don't so then when it wears off you crash super hard............ Thanks for viewing i will somehow make a suggestions box that everyone can contribute ideas to..... stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment