Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 79 - Hugs?

So I really like today's dinosaur and I think I will put it on my wall :) I have a slant roof/wall thing that I put up some of my dinosaurs, I have been busy lately so there are only 2 up there so far but i will eventually tape up the majority of my dinosaurs, if not the original then a picture of it :P
The inspiration came from the design i painted onto my friend's nails. Each nail was a different colour and each one was zebra striped :) I didn't know what to make for today but Petri helped me, yay! just by simply asking me what i did today that was inspiring, I biked and watched movies and painted nails :P so obviously i chose painting nails, first it was gonna be a zebra striped dinosaur... a ZEBRASAURUS! but then it became much more.... a MULTI-COLOURED ZEBRASAURUS! Today I was listening to music and it made me sad, so i kinda needed a hug... that i never got.... Anyways thanks for viewing and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment