Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 92 - Why?

Why are french people always portrayed as having an obsession with red and white striped shirts that they wear with berets and black pants? What is with that? I would very much like to know! I know that I have views from France, and I don't know how often they visit but I was wondering, does everyone wear red and white striped shirts alot? Comment if you would like because I am very curious, and have never been to France... or Europe even.... or out of the country *sigh* anyway I babysat today, and I got a replica of my upper jaw! well like the dentistry version that is just the teeth and gums, but it's still cool! :D anyway my room is a mess and i need to clean it... farewell for now, thanks for viewing and stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment