Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 88 - I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

So I heard you liked Nutella? Well it just so happens that I do as well! OMG we're the PERFECT match ;) <3 haha just kidding, I don't even know if you like nutella! :P You'd think that there are just some things that people will never say, well that is not the case with me. "You have no idea how hard it is to create a dinosaur out of Nutella on a waffle" (me paraphrasing me because I don't remember exactly what I said.....) But it was hard! I had to try and fill the little indents to exactly the spot it has to be and omg. OOH OOH OOOOOOH!!  I would like to formally welcome Latvia and Malaysia!! Anyway I am really tired but I will tell you a story about the real reason Russia invaded Poland after Germany did during the second world war. Here goes:

Okay so everyone knows what WWII was right? How about what started it? People say the trigger was Germany invading Poland but then no one cared when Russia (the Soviet Union at the time) tried to invade Poland right after Germany..... Russia was actually invading because of the orders of their President, who was having an affair with Poland's president's daughter... He loved her so much and was so in love that he was terrified she might fall in love with a German soldier or even *insert epic music here* HITLER HIMSELF! So he invaded Poland to save her and hopefully marry her, when they got there she was so excited that when he proposed she said yes, only to be shot when they were being transported back to Russia.....
just kidding, none of that actually happened...well it could've and if anyone finds proof of that I GET TO BE FAMOUS ABOUT IT!!!!! DIBS DIBS DIBS DIIIIIIBS! :D
thanks for viewing, stay classy and have a great night! :)
oh and yes, this dinosaur was delicious :)

PS. here's a map of all the places that have visited my blog(click to view larger)!! Send the link around! I am hoping that in the end of my 365 days I will have at least 1 view from almost every country on earth... it would be cool to get a view from space too.... I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CAN GET AN ASTRONAUT TO VIEW IT FROM SPACE!!!! :) <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment