Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 83 - NOOOO!


Less than half an hour ago my tablet reset itself and totally deleted everything on it.... So yeah. kinda crappy. Also tomorrow I am traveling to Elk Lake for the envirothon. I will be gone 8 am tomorrow until roughly 6 on Friday, I don't expect that I will have internet or time to post a dinosaur so i will be posting it shortly after midnight tonight since that is technically tomorrow :) Anyway here's TODAY'S dinosaur...what i felt like when my tablet reset itself. OOH! I also played Jet Set Radio Future today and got farther than I ever had before...considering i played for like 5 hours.... thanks for viewing, i must go pack and shower so check the blog tomorrow at any time because it will be up in a minimum of 2 hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment