Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 86 - Backwards!

Wow, today is weird. I drew a dinosaur with no head but feet..... whaaat? So the reason is because after hanging out with Isaac, Petri and Dylan my toes were really cold since I was wearing flip flops, when I was waiting for my mum to pick us up I was holding my toes trying to warm them up. While deciding what to make as my dinosaur I realized that they would not be able to hold their toes if they were cold. I also drew it pretty close to the top of the page.... so that is why he has no head.... well mostly no head :P I know that I have not been making super awesome dinosaurs but i have been kinda busy lately hanging with people, actually not here (elk lake) or just tired and similar to writer's block but for artists..... yes I consider myself an artist, don't like it? SUCKS TO BE YOU. Anyway I'm cold, sore and tired so I'm going to bed now, thanks for viewing and stay classy! :) OOH! ALMOST FORGOT! I would like to formally welcome the Phillipines and my Gr. 4 teacher ( Mr. K I'm talking about you!) who is viewing from Tanzania! and if I haven't mentioned Ireland has also been viewing! :) THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment