Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 76 - I...just..*facepalm*


There is a saying: Enjoy the little things in life
I think I kinda take that to the extreme.... I get excited about pretty much everything.... i walk funny - because I can.
I make really weird sounds - because I can.... Schaploof! (pronounced: sh-ka-ploof) say it! it's fun :3
I yell and talk really loudly - because I can
I talk in a British accent - because I'm awesome like that :)
and I just have the widest imagination ever... i don't know why I used widest to describe that...but i did. Sometimes I just like to look at the clouds because sometimes they look 3D... I know what you're thinking, that's because they are 3D but I will explain...or try to anyway........ If you look at some clouds they look glued onto the sky, almost 2D, but then there are some clouds that look 3D and I feel like i can see around them. and you think i'm crazy... don't worry, I can read your thoughts, I'm a telepath ;)
ANYWAY! so my cat fell asleep on my leg and she was being so cute that i did not want to disturb her so i did all of this with materials i could reach.. unfortunately i could not reach my desk but thank god i was able to reach my sketch pad and there was a sharpie in my purse and I have a webcam on my laptop :) So I was thinking... If dinosaurs were people sized and were civilized (didn't want to eat anything that moved) would they love cats and kittens and dogs and puppies as much as we do? Their tough reptilian skin would be pretty scratch proof (i would imagine...) and their arms are the perfect length for cuddling. If they had a square snout like i draw them that would be the purr-fect (get it?! haha i'm so funny) sleeping spot for a cat. they could just curl up on their dino-master's nose and sleep! then the dinosaur would sit and be like me, not wanting to move for fear of waking up the little ball of cuteness..AW. cute thoughts..... maybe i will draw some pictures of that... later... thanks for viewing and reading my incredibly awesome/weird post about random stuff that goes through my mind.. Stay classy! oh, I found grass in my pocket.....

No comments:

Post a Comment