Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 85 - Deterioration...

I am back from the envirothon! :) RMSS team 1 placed 2nd!! (thats the team I was on) but we don't know how the other team placed..... the drive back wasn't too bad, slept most of the way just like on the way there.... Learned some stuff while I was there... There were some pretty cute guys there too..... especially cute forestry guy.... people who were there, you know what i'm talking about ;) and for those of you curious he looked similar to Dyson from the show Lost Girl... google that. So in other news my ankle hurts and I had an ice capp so I will be up for a while...possibly, the lack of sleep last night might save me and i'll sleep all night really deeply... :) Sleep sounds awesome right now! ugh, today is 4/20 and for all of the potheads that means a day where they like to get high....as a celebration.....whatever I think that it is very sad, the deterioration of the human race that is..... And the english language... and what we have done to the earth... ONTO HAPPIER NEWS... I hung out with Petri, Isaac and Dylan today after I got back and it was fun :P we went to timmies and a bit of light hiking in the forest haha :P ICECAPP!! :) Anyways so i am actually dead tired right now so here's me when i got my ice capp as a dinosaur :) thanks for viewing, have a great sleep/night and stay classy! :)
PS sorry for picture quality.... running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment