Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 94 - Graffiti tags, Shopping and Reincarnation

So today was a good day. I woke up at 10 and then i had some cereal, played Jet Set Radio Future for a couple hours and am now way farther than I thought the game ever went.... I always thought it ended in the sewers but it doesn't... I think I only thought that because thats as far as I saw my brother get... oh well. I figured out a little while ago that you can make your own graffiti tags so here is my dinosaur graffiti tag :D this actually took so long to make! You have no idea how hard it is to draw using an xbox 360 controller.... so after I made this I showered and then started another dinosaur! It is a long process, making some dinosaurs that is.... But I'm really excited :D Don't know how it will turn out but that's why I'm so excited! I'm going to be appying for a job soon! Like within this week hopefully and also I'm hoping to go for my beginner's license as well. I'd better get studying! I got a bunch of new clothes today :D I love getting new items of clothing! I don't think I realize how much I actually enjoy shopping.... not just clothes shopping but shopping in general! Especially at Winners and stuff..... I like decorative things... I wish I had enough space for all the stuff I like too... and the money to buy it all with.... Perhaps in another life.... Can you imagine being reincarnated as someone from the past? That would be snazzy... and being able to remember what your previous life was like? although that would suck going future to past becuase then you'd be like "I wonder what Galileo's full name was... let's Goog------ DAMMIT WE DON'T HAVE THE INTERNET!!! GAH!!!"  but in an old-timey accent and speech pattern.... Perhaps --> "Sometimes I ponder on the thought about Galileo's full title... Perhaps we should input our inquiry to the awesome power of Goog---- Good Grief! I momentarily misplaced the knowledge that in this era Google is a mythical beast of only the wildest imagination!" or something similar :P Well my mother was kind enough to make peanut butter-butterscotch confetti bars and I must go to bed to ignore the siren song of the delicious treats... Farewell until tomorrow! Thanks for viewing and please comment how you found my blog... please? Stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment