Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 70 - That thing....


Don't you hate that thing? The thing that hangs over your head to ruin a perfectly good day? Or that thing that someone says that makes you mad/sad? I know that I hate that thing that ruins my day..... and then there are things that are awesome.... like that thing that someone says that instantly makes you happy, or that thing that someone does that makes you all fuzzy inside.... :) yeah...i like those things..... but then there are those things that you have mixed feelings about... like that one person that you like and makes you happy but you're pretty sure they don't feel the same way or you made a mistake that you can't stop thinking about? yeah pretty confusing i know...just a thought...I have someone on my mind and they won't get our of my head...DRIVING ME CRAZY! anyway busy day tomorrow.... Thanks for viewing, have a great day and stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment