Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 87 - Celebrity Dinosaur?

So I enjoy writing group essays WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than single person essays..... Today was boring, and kinda crappy.... but atleast i know my laptop's not broken! it's my charging cable -.- but there is a cable I am using right now that is universal, OMG SAVED MY LIFE! :) This dinosaur is Timothy Olyphant as a dinosaur... obviously :P I bet you are thinking who is this extremely awesome Timothy Olyphant she speaks of? Well, he stars in the new Showcase TV series 'Justified' as a cowboy-ish US marshal and is just super awesome :D and that is about all I have to say because Justified is on right now and I want to watch it :D thanks for viewing and Stay classy! :) oh and here's a link to his IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0648249/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment