Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 74 - Today was not the best of days...

I had to work on my red scare essay outline and i still need to so... here's today's dinosaur,don't know how I came up with the idea, i just did. My nails are painted as flags right now (Austria, Germany, Spain, Switzerland in that order but some are sideways) and yes, I painted my nails and everything in the background. I'll try to blog more this week, thanks for viewing and stay classy!
PS: picture with just my nails: Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Austria, Canada, Britain, France, Greece, Italy, and Botswana.
and I realize that it looks like France is before Britain in the way my hands are but I was naming pinky finger to thumb then thumb to pinky finger
PPS: Dinosaur says "Don't hate me because I'm NERDY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment