Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 82 - XBOX!


Yay Xbox! Today I played some games.... All original Xbox games, but one on my 360 and the others on an original Xbox. I remember sitting 3 feet form the television (a small box television set) on a beanbag chair playing those games and being awesome :) Jet Set Radio Future was the best...definitely.... Today at school I had huge discussions with various people about the teachers at our school and who would win in a hunger games situation..... Definitely my English teacher Mr.Toby or the gym teacher Mr. Polowy... The runners up were the science teacher Mr.MacLean (who would be in his element, using the elements to blow people up ;P ) Mr. Clarke, the art teacher, would be similar to Peeta (blending in) and he would also be a good hunter.... And then none of the other teachers were really considered for the top because they either don't seem to be the kind of person that would cope well in a situation such as that or no one really knew their strong points besides the subject they teach... Anyway (If any of the teachers are reading this, I hope you are not offended, please don't fail me you guys are awesome) so here's today's dinosaurs... There are two of them because I was totally beating Petri at Halo (the original) until he shut it off :P oh well, good night, thanks for viewing and stay classy! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment