Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 126 - The future...

The future scares me... although I wouldn't mind a glimpse into it, see what kind of life i'm living and maybe change it if it doesn't suit me... Exams are soon, like 2 weeks away... D: I'm terrified. Excited for summer but not, at the same time. I'm not ready for it. Life is just passing me by and i'm just uuugh. so slow! SLOW DOWN LIFE! I"M VISITING ANNIE IN JULY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T WAIT!!!  okay so I've listened to this a bunch of times because it's awesome and stuff: thanks dylan :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A <-- WATCH THAT! :P yeah so umm.... i need more embroidery floss and i'm starting driver's ed next weeek i think
or something um yeah. gotta go!, thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy!  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment