Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 102 - I made this yesterday

So since yesterday was the turkey dinner at my church I made this dinosaur out of potatoes and corn.... yeah his teeth are funny but w/e... This morning was kinda crappy, once again in a bad mood, but in the afternoon it picked up, finally made the icing and iced my cupcakes that i made yesterday :D and um not much else about my day to share..... who was your favourite Beatle? Mine was George Harrison, just so awesome! and his hair... sexy with that beard? hot stuff ;) I went rollerblading and my ankles are dead, performed minor foot surgery today too, on my own foot..... I had a sliver probably almost an inch long in my foot. so using two needles and some tweezers i finally was able to get it out, hurt like.... i don't know what to compare that to but it hurt alot! Olivia found the last piece of my earrings! OMG I was so happy this morning before i got into a bad mood..... but yeah, good day.... there was somehting i was gonna blog about but i can't remember now..... anyway have a good night! :D Thanks for viewing, OH! Welcome Turkey! I had to colour that in on my map today :D Stay classy! :D
 PS. Happy Birthday Rachel and Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment