Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 125 - History, sleeping, giant tigers and the corridor to hell.



Okay so I thought about blogging today like a really good blog post, tell you about my week and such, maybe throw in some pretty awesome fantastical stories.. but I have history homework... -.- and because of my two hour long nap this afternoon, i lost all of that time that i could've used towards my homework... :( but maybe with that little bit more sleep I will not almost fall asleep in math class... with my teacher's monotone voice and the unending boredom associated with math I cannot stand math class and usually I'm pretty tired by then... I would probably do better if it was in the afternoon, maybe I'll start eating apples... Apples are really good at keeping you awake... I actually cannot remember one math class where I was not tired/ started day dreaming/ took a quick little nap (5 mins tops :P) Why can't math be fun? Or more like why can't math still be just addition/subtraction/multiplication/division.. no more of this trigonometry and algebra... just simple stuff... :D oh well... I can dream Thanks for viewing, Keep calm and Stay classy! :D
Pictures: top left: Me in math class,
Top right: me taking my nap :P I actually woke up with my hands up near my chest as though I was trying to be a t-rex :P only part of my dream i remember was a huge tiger that was atleast 12ft. at the shoulder... :/ freaky oh, and there was a sauna and i was walking down the street in my bathing suit...
Bottom right: A 1 point indoor perspective  I drew for art class... Kinda like the corridor to the gates of hell.... well my version, kinda classy eh? the carpet would be blood red, and the walls would be a darker shade of red than the carpet or black. candles would be red too... :D gotta go! g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment