Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 122 - I MISS YOU!!!

TIANA I MISS YOU!!!! I know, you are leaving/ already left today but I won't see you for forever! :( I don't even know when you will read this but I wanted to tell you that I miss you already :( Its making me sad actually... who will be there with a huge smile on your face every single day? Who will walk me autoshop? You are such a nice person and I want you to know that and never forget :) Let them talk but at the end of the day you are still a beautiful, happy, awesome girl :) Seriously COME BACK!!!!! You better at least visit :P
Anyway so today's dinosaur is a dancing dinosaur (I know the arms are weird but i didn't know what else to do with them..) She's a ballerina and trying to do a pirouette (or something) and yeah.... Tribute to Tiana (who moved away and loved to dance) and to the amazing NDAD recital I saw yesterday.... once again it was AMAZING!! :D I don't know what to write so I will just leave you with this dinosaur and be on my way... Bye! Thanks for viewing Keep calm and Stay classy! :) Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Heey!! I love this post!! i have a friend named kelly and i use ti walk her to auto to!!, it was the best time in my day always. Once i wrote a note to the auto teacher and signed it with 'love' big mistake... I dont know what i was thinking. :3 She was the best person, i loved her smiles and when I was sad she made me smile. :) She was sooo talented at the art things too!! She was the best person i ever met!! But I miss her... see I had to move and now i dont get to see her but she is always in my heart!! <3 Dont stop smiling!! Cuz I know you your friend wouldn't want that.
    I just wanted to tell you that I miss you so n=much and your amazing... I dont really have a use able email right now... this one is strickly school, so once i get one i will post it here for you!!
    RAWR...Is 'I love you' in dinosaur...
    Smile Always,
    Titi:)<3

    ReplyDelete