Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 111 - Thinking...

Well then. My brain has had quite the work out today! Thinking about certain memories and trying to fetch others from the deep dark depths of storage.... It's so weird how one person can make a huge difference in your life and with out them you would be so different.... SO DIFFERE  NT and so would your life.... too much to process.... Mashed Potatoes :) easily the best memory of the past 6 months (or so) *sigh* Sometimes I wish I could read minds but then I think about all of the things you would hear that you don't want to hear... it would be good if it was selective telepathy, you could hear only the people's thoughts you want to hear and only at the times you want.... that would be nice :) although that might make life a bit too easy.... So you remember how last night i froze an orange slice? well turns out they taste exactly the same as an orange freezie! except they have the skin on it and freezies don't... Today I drew a totally awesome and snazzy something on my hand, it is pretty awesome... here's a picture :D i think it's cool but some people don't approve of drawing on your hands... so I have to go to bed and stuff so i don't miss my bus and then have to rollerblade/bike/walk to school and be late. Nice of you to stop by and see me! :) Thanks for viewing, come back soon and stay classy! :D
 Cheesecake.


No comments:

Post a Comment