Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 124 - Drivey drive drive... VROOM!

I went driving today :D and I drove on the highway :D big step up from the parking lots :P anyway I have no idea what to tell you about today because there are just some things that I don't want to share with the internet and all the people who read my blog..... I need more skirts... I have dressed but not many skirts... sometimes you just don't feel like wearing pants so you wear skirts or dresses....well atleast thats what I do... :P Anyway I'm gonna go make my dinosaur and post it here... tanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy!
i was gonna make a driving dinosaur but i already did that... sorry about the crappy picture quality....  what the internet thinks i do *drawing a dinosaur* What society and my friends think i do *obsessed* what I actually do: shit, i gotta make my dinosaur... might make a picture collage of this and make it way better... g'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment