Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 108 - Mother's day

Happy Mother's day Mom! Even if there are 5 billion moms in the world, there is only one you and you're the best mom ever :) No love can match that of a mother dinosaur unless it is a mother McIntosh... They just have an endless supply of love :) I had icecream today :) yummmm. It was a soft serve in a cone but it wasn't jsut vanilla... it had bubblegum flavouring  :) it was amazing I love having an icecream shop in Sopo :) Anyways I got my mom a rose for mother's day because I don't want her to get sick of cakes if i make her a cake for every occasion :P I'm really tired and life is confusing and i still have to write a bit about solar and electric cars for tomorrow... Here is a painting I just made for mother's day and especially for my mum :)  <3 she's the best mom in the world.... This is what I posted on her wall for mother's day:


Mom,
You've been there for me my whole life, my biggest fan and supporter, and motivator. You're the person that nags me about my room the most, gave me the biggest sweet tooth in the world, you've listened and lectured, been my shoulder to cry on, you've been my chauffeur (but since I have my beginner's now you only have to be in the car!) my role model&idol and definitely my protector. You've even been my best friend and I can't thank you enough for that... most of all you've been my mother and that is the best part of all.... if I could have any mom in the world i think i would still choose you...(unless i was a starving orphan child in Africa because then I would choose Angelina Jolie.... or you.. because with the amount of goodies you bake, I would not be starving for long....) So this is just a thank you but a super tiny gesture compared to all of the amazing things you have done for me... I love you soooooooooooooo much :D
Love Your Daughter,
Kelly McIntosh
Oh, PS. You're an awesome mom because you would let me lick the icing beaters AFTER you shut off the mixer and sometimes I even got to lick the icing off both of them ;)
And remember that no matter how tall I get or short you get, I will ALWAYS look up to you :) ♥


And it was accompanied by this picture :D -->
Okay well I must leave you now to return to my world and my people, they need me. Thanks for viewing, Stay classy! Beep Boop Bop.

No comments:

Post a Comment