Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 121 - Total lameness lately..

Yeah so sorry about that but I just got back from a 3 hour long dance recital (tired) and I went biking today (i feel gross) and I'm super hungry (dinner = 5 chicken fingers and a few forkfuls of disgusting burnt rice) so today's dinosaur will be lame.. I'll (hopefully) have a super awesome dinosaur (that may or may not be dancing)  in tribute to the amazing Nancy Delmonte Academy of Dance (NDAD) recital I just got back from, I would've done it today but I want to water colour it and make it look nice but it wouldn't if I tried to make that in 40 mins... Okay so here's today's dinosaur very snazzy right? I think it's interesting that yesterday's dinosaur was Mario as well... Oh well this one was inspired by the Super Mario Bros. Junior Ballet class it was cute all the little ballerinas had mushroom hats that came in a variety of colours, some not even in the game! then they also had 2 guys dressed as Mario and Luigi :D and two ballerinas in coloured outfits (one peachy coloured and one pale blue- s'posed to be the princesses?) They should've given them Daisy and Peach costumes or atleast crowns because they were the ones dancing with Mario and Luigi... anyway I have to shower, gather up dishes and put them in the dishwasher and then go to bed.... G'night thanks for viewing, Keep calm and stay classy! Oh fire update: the Timmins fire #9 is roughly 30-40 km from the city center. The fire is 70 (?) km long i believe and just super huge really... So yeah. I hope I don't burn down...

No comments:

Post a Comment