Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 116 - Queen Dinosauria...

Okay guys so i know i set a deadline of 12:00 for my dinosaur but Petri just gave me the brilliant idea of making a Queen Victoria  dinosaur and i want to make it good so it might be a couple minutes late... FORGIVE ME!!!
30 MINUTES LATER
VOILA! 

I present to you: Queen Dinosauria! (Aka the Queen Victoria of the dinosaur world... or maybe the real Queen Victoria without her human disguise......)Wow this is an amazing dinosaur... I took a picture from the internet and then just used PAINT and my Bamboo drawing tablet to make her into a dinosaur.... I was just about to write dinosausage.... wow, lack of sleep lol :P Anyway I think this is one of my best dinosaurs like really, i think it is! She kinda looks like Fiona from Shrek if you look at her face.. The way her hand was placed (with her fingers spread like the live long and prosper sign) was awesome for making into two dinosaur fingers but anyways I'm sorry that this one was late but I do believe that the awesomeness makes up for it :D Thanks for viewing, Keep calm and Stay Classy! 
PS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE!!!  and remember: I LOVE YOU GUYS! :) <3

1 comment: