Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 96 - I'm so excited!!!!

Only 4 more days until one of my best dinosaurs will be uploaded! I have the pictures and everything already and I am actually soooo excited! Happy Birthday Annalise! :D It's finally getting a little bit warm here in Northern Ontario! *knocks on wood to prevent jinxing* I can't wait until it's hot enough to wear dresses... I used to hate wearing dresses, and now I absolutely love them.... weird.... FLIP FLOP WEARING HERE I COME! :D I love wearing flip flops or going bare foot..... :D so awesome! I'm saving up for a pair of Vibram Five Fingers, they are toe shoes!!! it mimics the barefoot feeling but with the protection of a shoe... check them out HERE... They are actually so awesome and I really want a pair, I asked for them for Christmas and my birthday but didn't get them so i'm just saving up :P Annie if you're reading this I'm sorry my parcel will be later than yours was :P I reaaaally need to send it but I must finish your card.. :D Okay well... 11:11 Make a wish! wow.... 11:11 is going on for a long time.... there we go, its 11:12 now... What did you wish for? WAIT DON'T TELL ME OR IT WON'T COME TRUE!!! I think that one night this summer I am going to take a blanket to the park and just star gaze for a while..... I love the park except sometimes swinging makes me feel sick.... Anyway I must go! Thanks for viewing, Stay classy and don't forget to definitely check back on my 100th day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment