Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 109 - 2000, driving and bloody noses...

Okay so today I went driving for the first time since i got my license... and actually for a while before that. I practiced signaling and braking, a bit of parking and  definitely turning corners. I wove figure 8s between two light posts and i must say, I'm better than I was before :P And I have made a resolution to eat healthier and keep my room clean, starting tomorrow. Hopefully. I'd say I'm getting better at being healthy because I had a salad today for dinner and it tasted okay too.... I had a nap when I got home, it was pretty awesome :D I love sleep.. but now I am correcting my essay and I hate it. It is stupid and i wish to never have to learn about Canadian or american history ever again. EVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I do not wish this fate upon anyone... unless i hate them and they hate history in which case they can sit in that class all they want. Did you know that swearing actually relieves pain and stress? There was a study done and people held their hands in freezing cold water and the people who were allowed to swear ( any words and can be repeated as many times as they want) were able to keep their hands in the ice water 20-30 seconds longer than the people who couldn't swear. Anyway so I have to completely reformat my essay and make it longer and change it and such.. yuck. I need to get away from here, oh well school will be done in less than 6 weeks so i'm happy. Then I get to go see Annie and chill down south then who knows what.... anyway i have to go bang my head against the wall because life is just... ugh. and confusing and i have a stupid essay to pretty much re-write. Thanks for viewing, stay classy This is Bloody Brian, he hits his head on everything and right now he didn't want to do his essay either, so he hit his head against the wall one too many times and got a bloody nose... this is what you look like when you  stuff tissues up your nose when its bleeding BTW....
OH RIGHT, I FORGOT TO MENTION I HIT 2000 VIEWS TODAY! THANKS EVERYONE <3 LOVE YOU ALL!



*except for a few specific people that i hate with the deepest fiery passion in my body... oh and there are some of you that I love more than others.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment