Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 103 - Why?

 Once again I don't feel like blogging but that could be because i didn't/ don't feel to great today.... but here's a dinosaur (Idea courtesy of Zack Kilby) breaking stuff, the Nintendo building because there was a Wii sign on it and Kilby is mad at his Wii (or something) so yeah, I woke up at like 7:15 and then played with some really cute babies that my mom was babysitting and then i (unfortunately) went to school, wasn't very productive in art class, i actualy don't remember art class at all :P then I went to math where i kinda dozed off and felt really sick.. must've been my mathematitus.... very bad disease, flares up when i do math and in math classes usually.... although my teacher doesn't think it's real.... one of these days I'll be comatose by the end of class because we were just doing way too much math that class..... so yeah then i went home becuase i wasn't feeling good, umm.... I watched The Beatles: Help! movie and its awesome because today I was wearing my Beatles: Help! shirt :D its amazing, sort of a rusty colour and i friggen love it, i have two other beatles shirts, A Hard Day's Night and another one that i can't remember what is on it but it's grey, it might be The Long and Winding Road or something.... And then I had a blue shirt with a green apple that said The Beatles in it :D awesomeness  :D oh yeah and then i fell asleep in a chair and when i woke up my hand was so asleep that i could hardly move it much less feel it :/ and then being the awesome sleep anywhere person that I am I fell asleep in a super weird position in the chair :P oh and I babysat... thats about it... I leave you with a dinosaur eating a building Thanks for viewing, Stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment