Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 113 - Sleepovers

Okay So right now I'm having a sleepover with Natasha  aka, Pistachio and she's doing my make up, i realized I hadn't posted my dinosaur so i drew my dino in eyeliner on her hand :P When we have sleepovers usually we sit there on a couch/ chair and then we surf the internet and find hilarious pictures that can relate to one of or both of our lives :P She straightens my hair and then I attempt to re-straighten hers :P Then she does my make up and sometimes i do hers and at the moment she has sparkly gold eyeshadow (that kinda looks barbie-ish) and then I have bright purple and pink eye shadow and magenta lipstick lol. Its VERY barbie-ish, these pictures aren't the best but w/e anyway gotta go! thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment