Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 104 - Can't Breathe.... I should probably do something about that...

So, right about now I can hardly breathe.... As you read that you're probably wondering why I am blogging and not getting medical attention, don't worry I will, I just decided that I would like to upload my dinosaur first... Crazy right? But I figure I have at least a few minutes before I expire due to lack of oxygen.... I think I would also like to tell you guys that this may or may not be my last blog entry, depending on whether or not I get medical attention in time or not... Hey, I have a good idea, I'll type this while standing up that way when I pass out i'll make a crashing noise when i fall over and then my mother will find me faster than if i pass out in bed because she might just think I'm sleeping.... LOL JK I got you there didn't I? I'm not actually going to pass out due to lack of oxygen, obviously I'll perform an emergency tracheotomy on myself like in the movies! Take something sharp and then like right above the clavicle (collarbone) or something and then cut until theres a hole in your wind pipe and stick a pen barrel through there! Simple right? Naw, I'm just kidding :P I was biking really fast, made it home in like 1.5 minutes it was AWESOME! I love biking like that :D So I'm still recovering from that bike ride and my heart is pumping and it's AWESOME! and I'm kinda hyped up now :D lol So today I was studying for my G1 test that I'm (hopefully) gonna take tomorrow after school, after putting it off for 2 months and 3 days :P Yeah, I procrastinate :P My mom told me that my last couple blog postings have been sorta depressing so I tried to liven it up with this one... seriously though, I got you didn't I? I did, I know it :P If I seriously did that wow... Hardcore blogging right there 'til the end! UUUUUGH. I need to clean my room... too many clothes, too much ability to procrastinate, too much internet surfing to do..... so naturally I just kinda swipe them off my bed into a massive pile of clean clothes with a pile of blankets, art supplies and books as a buffer between them and the floor, yeah i know, I'm not as organized as I seem.... wait, what am I saying I'm never organized! my backpack is terrible! the only think that is organized is my computer and my books... and then parts of my desk because i put paint brushed and pencils and such into cups and containers... :P Wow, I haven't blogged like this in a while... I did a couple cart wheels today, and some hand stands although i can no longer walk on my hands.. what a shame :P I also looked up at the sky and saw some pretty awesome things in the clouds! I can't remember many of them but there were: The Death Star and Millennium Falcon from Star Wars, a woman's head, a cartoon dog, several dragons, a flower, a butterfly and most importantly there was a PHOENIX!!!  Awesome I know! Wow, I should probably make my dinosaur now.... :D BRB!

10 Minutes Later
Okay! Finished! Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Little Timmy on a bike!  He fell off his specially made t-rex bike 2 seconds after this was taken.... his poor bike! He got really mad and ate it.... well there goes all that meat he traded for it! anyway I have to atleast tidy my room before my maj totally flips out and cleans it for me, wouldn't that just be such a shame? I tell you, it would be....
Well I thank you for sitting through and reading this whole book I just wrote, thanks for viewing and Stay classy! Oh and If you need to... CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM! :D See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment