Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 115 - Hey, remember when...

Remember when i was blogging and i said that i couldn't breathe etc. and that I would blog until I passed out? well similar thing happening right now, I'm blogging and there are 3 fires (maybe more) near where I am and they are burning out of control. The OPP evacuated the area behind the police station and the retirement home as well, so far Facebook had been our main source of information because everyone has been posting the information they know and pictures that they or other people have taken. This picture is a small tribute to all the firefighters (and police and everyone) who are trying to get these fires under control.... craziness.. So I didn't really blog yesterday, but here's what I did:
I slept over at Pistachio's again but we (Me, Nat, Dylan and her dad) didn't go to bed until 5:00 AM because we were watching movies We invited Dylan over and ate smores :D and then we watched Horrible Bosses (AWESOME!), Rise of the Planets of the Apes (TOTALLY SUCKED.), and RED (Pretty good) and by the time all these movies were over it was 4:30 in the morning and we wouldn't let Dylan walk home so he ended up sleeping in the chair :P This morning I left at like 10:30 and the wind was so strong I felt like I wasn't biking at all :P when I finally got home i made some french toast that was absolutely amazing :D I am so good at making french toast... SO GOOD. :) other than that I didn't really do anything... I chilled, hung out with Rachel, almost fell asleep (going on 5 hours of sleep, okay?) and then I ate 2 hotdogs for dinner and had a couple freezies, played a little bit of 1-on-1 basketball with Isaac and then this whole fire thing started and I packed some of my stuff up-clothes, laptop and some other electronics, and some of the things I value (wooden box that Annie gave me, necklaces from my mom, aunts and other people, just things that I treasure) We also got some other things together: the cats, food, sleeping bags... anyway thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy and be safe!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment