Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 105 - Now I can...

I CAN DRIVE! I finally decided to stop procrastinating and go get my beginner's license (G1) and I passed with only 2 wrong answers! :D yaay! So I had a good day today, school (blech) then driver's license (yaay!) then dinner at Casey's with Petri&fam and Isaac, then cake, then just chillin w. Isaac, Petri and Dylan... all around good night, other than i soaked my sneakers and they are all muddy and I was fixing my shoes on the side of the road when some (probably drunk) guys drove past and yelled  "Faggot!" at either me or Dylan because Petri and Isaac were on the other side... well then. So yeah. Tonight i just don't feel like telling the internet what is on my mind because life is being stupid.. again. Okay well thanks for viewing, Happy birthday Petri and stay classy!
 PS. second dino is for Petri, happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment