Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 110 - Exciting stuff right there...

So today there was a huge storm that didn't last very long but caused some damage... There was a tornado warning and stuff and lots of lightening, somehow a telephone pole fell onto the backup generator and the pump house on my street so everyone was afraid a fire would break out because there was there was a transformer on the pole as well... water and electricity don't mix you know... So that was exciting... I was scared the electricity wouldn't come back on and I wouldn't be able to upload my dinosaur ( :O ) Anyway I found out that I totally suck at darts but to be fair we were playing in the dark, not complete dark but it would've been better if we had more light :P Oh and I had to cut the lock off of my bike today as well... :/ that sucks because now I can't bike to school since i can't lock it up... >:( RAWR. So I've never been scared of thunder or lightening but I have known some people that are.. This one's for you :) <3 'Fraidy cat Fergus is his name and he probably has it monogrammed onto his blankey..... Essay yuck. Thanks for viewing, Welcome Bangladesh!! Stay Classy! :) I'm going to eat a frozen orange slice because I've never had one and I'm curious....

No comments:

Post a Comment