Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 127 - My day...

Today I went to school, and i drew a picture of a dessert table with cupcakes, a cake, cookies and cups, I listened in math class and then relaxed when we were s'posed to be doing our work, I made it look like i was working by writing "I hate math" and "I hate math class" over and over again in the same area of the page. The I went down to the school's retro sale (they were getting rid of a bunch of old shorts and jerseys and shorts/pants from the sports teams, i got 2 shirts (almost the same but kinda different) and a pair of sweatpants and some shorts for Steve (or me if they don't fit him) We continued to watch Pleasantville in History class, I finished my work orders, found out my culminating project and successfully changed a tire by myself in auto shop. I went home and put a drawstring and some elastic in the sweatpants I got because the elastic was kaput (since they are like 20 years old) and there was no drawstring to keep them up (and the elastic at the waist was also kaput) yeah then I went out to the mall with my parents, we had A&W for dinner and I found a bunch of dresses that I reeeeally want... Saving up for toronto trip in july though :( UUUGH! I NEED A JOB! oh and I hung out with Dylan and Isaac and we watched 30 minutes or less  and then some family guy..... anyways thanks for viewing! Have a good night, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment