Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 154 - Interesting day...

So today was kinda weird, first i got up at 6:45 to get ready for babysitting and then began to make myself some breakfast... French toast obviously! While I was making the egg batter I got a call saying that I didn't have to babysit since the child was sick today. I'm thinking "Okay cool, i can eat my french toast and then go back to bed, and do whatever with my day since i won't be babysitting, although my maj had to leave at 9:00 to get the church ready for a funeral and I had to babysit the kids she had in the morning, now i'm thinking "okay so they are leaving by 11 - 11:30 I can just relax!" I fell asleep on the couch for a little while and then while i was watching tv with them they both kinda left (one was going to her cousin's house and the other was being picked up by their grandma, they didn't just leave!) but after that I went upstairs and slept some more and then I woke up and got ready and went biking. I biked more than 20 km to Schumacher and visited Kathleen and her friend, we watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show (i only saw half) but seriously that movie is awesome, it's so weird but pretty fabulous :P after that we went and played at the park :P and then I had to bike home (since it takes me an hour to bike there leisurely) When I got home I cooled down and rested only to feel exhausted but the day wasn't over so i just kinda chilled, me and Kathleen made more plans for her to come over and I went into the gazebo and painted. Finally she got here and then after a while we went to Timmies and then to the porcupine mall because she wanted water. We ended up walking to the top of bristol when she got a text from Dylan saying to come and meet outside the mall, so we turned around and went there, then we got Petri and then we walked around a bit, went to his house and played would you rather online, and watched a video and then we walked Kathleen to the bus stop. We were being eaten alive and then i walked with Dylan to his house and then continued on to mine. Maybe I'll babysit tomorrow, so I gotta go! here is an interesting piece, ink and water colour paint! Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

1 comment: