Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 149 - I was gonna....

So today I started a new dinosaur but it needs a lot more than it has so today's will be kinda lame, I'M SORRY!! Today I went biking and I think the total was more than 10k in less than 1.5 hours which is pretty good in my opinion but soon i want to start biking to Timmins, which would be quite the work out and definitely one way to stay active... but i think i would be dead tired after that, and it's not like i would have any reason to anyway! I don't really have any friends that live in Timmins/Schumacher other than Kathleen :D maybe i'll do that! start biking to timmins, hmm, good idea :D Well here's today's dinosaur: he's roasting some marshmallows, like i will be in a few minutes if we have any, i'm going to have a fire so good night, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!
ps REACHED 2500 today!! thanks to Annalise for the picture! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment