Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 129 - Dinosaur Dinner...

OH MY GOD. THAT WAS CRAZY. I was trying to detail and shade and make them look awesome in the last 1/2 hour and I finished with like.... 1 or 2 minutes to spare! and then it signed me out of Blogger and i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT WON'T UPLOAD IN TIME!!!!" So I signed in and then hit upload and then it was slow and right as it neared the end my clock hit 12:00 and I was like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HAVE FAILED!" All dramatically, I actually said that out loud pretty loudly but not too loudly because my dad (dark green dinosaur w. grey hair) and David (the arm in the corner) are trying to sleep :P to switch it up and keep it interesting I added a Pterodactyl (pink: with a cardigan on you can hardly see the wings!) a Triceratops (bright green) and an Iguanodon (or something: dark blue with his head almost on the table) yeah this picture is probably almost 3 hours of work... crazy... anyways today I played poker with Rachel and her brother Michael and I won! yeep, it was luck :P and then i played against just Rachel and because I wanted the game to win I just went all in for no reason :P, thats me :P
Then we played Apples to Apple with her sister, Esther and her mother, i won once and then Rachel won (i think) and then someone else won :P and then i came home and had dinner, roast beast (beef actually it just sounds more dinosaur like to eat roast beasts) there was also pork stuffed with apples and stuff (and pork i think) and potatoes, corn, Caesar salad, pasta salad and some other stuff, afterwords we had cake: 2 kinds: one vanilla from the store and a multi-coloured one my mom made (also vanilla) and then yeah... deliciousness! :D thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment