Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 128 - Huh....

 Wow, today was interesting... I woke up at 12 ('cause I went to bed at 2 AM) and then I took a shower and made breakfast, my parents went to the fireman's appreciation thing (or something i don't know what it was called) and I took out my sewing machine. I grabbed the pieces of leather I had cut last night (at 1:00 AM) and then set to work sewing them together. First I changed the needle to a larger size, wound my bobbin with some thread and started sewing, it was pretty easy sewing with the sewing machine through the leather.... After joining the main two pieces I started on the last piece. It was tricky but I finally got it done and when I finished one, I began and finished the second... You're curious I can tell "WHAT IS SHE MAKING!" You yell in annoyance at the screen... here's a picture. After I sewed the straps it was time to start the hand sewing. Cut my thread, then thread the needle, and then tie a knot at the end.  Try to start sewing *SNAP* Yeep, that was the sound the needle made when the leather broke it clean in half. (I would give you a picture but they were not the safest thing to leave lying around...) Start this again, grab a new needle and then thread, and knot the end, begin sewing.... A While Later... Finish one, start the other.... Eventually I finished them and my parents got back, I grabbed my MP3 player and then went driving, back out of the driveway, up Bristol, cross at the lights up Rekela (i think thats how you spell it) and over Division, turn to onto Florence and then into the government complex. Around it once, then do a couple turns and then out onto Florence, Division, Rekela, Fergason, Helmer, Main, cross at the lights, down to Golden and to the back road, turn onto Pine street, call from mom : pick up potatoes and pasta salad. Down pine and drive until you get to the highway. Turn then drive, change lanes, and again into a turning lane, YIG's parking lot and I failed at parking.. :P my TIRES were inside the yellow lines! I was crooked and my bumper wasn't in the spot but yeah my tires were! Then out onto another street, cross the lights to bulk barn ( sour candies and  chocolate covered peanuts) back out onto the highway for a long time, then over 2 lanes into a turning lane, FOR TIM HORTONNNNNNS! (For Narnia, get it?) first time through a drive through (drive thru for those of you who can't spell properly) get an XL coffee double sugar double cup for my maj, then out onto the highway again, to Dollarama where I parked ( better than the first time!)  out onto the highway again, change lanes, turn onto Bristol and then park in parking lot. Skyped with Annie and her maj, saw RAchel as she creepily was taking pictures of my garden with her cool new camera... OOOH! AAAAH! then I made my dinosaur - out of a... POTATOOOOOEEEEE! He's kinda a zombie and that was a total accident.... i accidently smeared red and black up the side of his face... and so I then just kinda made him a zombie... :D Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D
PS. that last picture is the sacrifice I made, i have red, black and green hands stained with food colouring... oh boy!
PPS. Just got told there is no 'e' at the end of potato, I know that but i just like putting it there that way it actually says 'toe' in it :P lol don't judge me if it bugs you that much maybe i'll change it, but i'd have to have people actually complain to me through comments or messages or whatever :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment