Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 152 - Portraits and bubble wrap

Today I drew a few pictures of people... if you aren't looking at a person or at a picture of a person is it still called a portrait? Because I kinda just made up these people sooo.. yeah. I'm gonna call it a portrait still... Yeah It was fun, i like drawing people but i kinda suck at which is why i'm practicing... The other day Petri gave me a huge sheet of bubble wrap and i'm still popping it :D
Today I met the kid I will be babysitting for the summer, she is so awesome! Seriously I swear she is like 9 year old me! Awesome! This is gonna be a great summer! I'm going to be applying for a night job somewhere which will be cool too.. Chill days filled with biking, art and outdoors and then *maybe* Busy nights working at timmies or something... :D I can't wait! Only about a week adn a half before i fly to toronto (and then drive to st.catharines) to visit annie!
 OMG i'm sooo excited!! :D Heres today's dinosaur, on bubble wrap :D thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy!
PS. click to see it larger, its reaaally hard to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment