Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

133 - I don't give up.

Well, only on most things..... Today I biked around the lake with Dylan and when we were about half way his chain fell off and got really stuck he tried getting it but it was stuck so we both tried, and i tried to pry it out with  a stick and then i pulled on it and it became unstuck and wasn't broken! YAY KELLY! :) Afterwords we had super greasy hands and i also had grease on my arm and face (stupid mosquitoes!) but it was fun he suggested walking it back but "I don't give up" i said and then like 10 seconds later it was fixed and i think i might have blown his mind with how awesome i am at fixing bikes, i remember doing this once or twice before maybe on my bike and on someone else's bike but yeah i'm awesome at it! oh yeah and i wrecked up my ankles with my rollerblades (bladed to school because i slept in) and yeah... not much else happened today, i wore a skirt today it was floor length and it was pure white and i got it several years ago but that was the first time i really wore it because i'm scared of getting it dirty.. :P thanks for viewing! Keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment