Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 138 - Craft, craft, craft, craft, craaaaft!

That is what I plan on doing this summer, crafting.... I do believe that I will make a hammock even if I don't have a place to hang it... I'll find somewhere, or maybe I'll make one of the hammock chairs :D  that would be awesome! Anyway other than that obviously the same as I did last summer, which would be the fantastic hemp and embroidery floss bracelets, necklaces, anklets and other things I make, I also want to sew more this summer, make some skirts and/or dresses :D Also hoping to get a part time job at the Dante club along with my new babysitting job but only serving at like benefits/weddings or whatever after I'm done babysitting for the day or on my days off. Lots of plans for the summer, I'm also flying down to Toronto where I will be driven to St. Catharines by Annie and her mom :D Cannot wait! Only 25 days :D :D :D and until then stress. Ugh I hate exam times... especially for math, I'm really nervous about the math exam :/ NOT GOOD. Also this summer I am going to try and be a more open person I guess you could say.... I want to try and atleast taste food before I say I hate it... Maybe I'll surprise myself.. also with people, try to not judge them based on what others have told me but keep that in the back of my mind and get to know them myself... SOME people can change... other's not so much! Anyways I have some changes that I am going to propose and maybe make a poll about... Since it is turning into summer and I will be out later because it is the summer and obviously if I go away and there is no service I will post the dinosaurs when I have internet access/ get back but will give you warnings about the up and coming vacation (i doubt this will happen but just incase) also the deadline will not be 12:00 but 1:00 am maybe? what do you think? I realized this the other day when I was watching a movie and I left as soon as it ended which was 11:40.... I'm not just going to leave and say "sorry guys but I have to go upload a dinosaur" MAYBE I'll start posting the dinosaur earlier in the day during the summer. this means that the blog posts won't be as long since I wouldn't have done anything really..... HMM. WELL, THIS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT! I don't know why that was in Billy Mays Mode but I just decided i wanted it to be.... :P Anyways gonna go to bed now... g'night, thanks for viewing Keep Calm and Stay Classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment