Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 144 - Math...

Yeah I know, I blog about how much i hate math all the time but still. It SUCKS. I hate it and I am so nervous for my math exam on wednesday... Actually sick to my stomach nervous.... for me there is no way to get rid of this because when i try to take my mind off of it I end up playing a game or crafting or something  and then i realize that i'm not working on my math like i should be but i hate working on math and get bored of it easily especially when i don't get it.... so yeah :( today was the last actual day of classes and i'm kinda sad but also super happy because i won't have to deal with math or work anymore... and yeah :D hopefully i will still hang out with some people in my class, i'm actually saddened by the deterioration of a few of my friendships :( anyway i feel sick becuase i had caffine and sugar and blah, no food just drink and i know, maj, i'm sorry i did have dinner, i had leftover rice and it made me feel sick.. now my jaw hurts for some reason and blah!!! i got a free large buttercaramel iced latte supreme from tim hortons today because they messed up my order and yeah, gotta go to bed... >:} or minecraft pocket edition on my new ipod :D i'm addicted :P Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!!
PS I wouldn't let it get that bad....

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Kelly! YOur fear of math is far greater than your ability. Just plug along and ASK for help! Love you

    ReplyDelete