Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 146 - It will get better, I promise.

Okay so tomorrow is my last exam so i promise that my dinosaurs will not be super lame anymore :D I will have more time becuase i won't have school and yeah :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY PISTACHIO!!! :D I went to Montana's with Nat and her family for her birthday dinner and it was awesome :D poor nat, still stuck on her crutches! She really wants to dance i can tell... how? she keeps saying "oh, i love this song! I want to dance buuuuuuut, I can't :(" so i hope she gets better soon, i made her a cake today :D it is super bright red (well pink actually :P) and blue and it will have red icing and a spider web design in black because she LOVES Spideman ;) so i hav e to get back to studying HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!! once more :P and thansk for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment