Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 141 - I won!

Okay so you know how I never win anything? Well other than the history award and a couple things at a penny sale a few years back.... Anyway I never usually win anything but this time i won big!!!! I won a 32 gb white iPod touch in the draw of people who passed the literacy test! Omg I'm still excited! I was sitting there with my fingers crossed my eyes closed and I was holding my breath wishing while the principle and the vice principle stood at the podium trying to read the piece of paper... Then they called out my name and I was like OMG YES!!!(in my head) And my heart skipped a beat I swear!! Awesome end to be school year! I still have school on monday and then a math exam wednesday and history Thursday after that I'm finished!!! Most exciting part of my day right there! Off to bed I go, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment