Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 135 - Blog blog bloggity blog blooooog!

So today I woke up after having a really weird dream about the OPP station being on fire because another forest fire broke out *knock on wood* and then i ate french toast! :D with annie becuase my mom is awesome and loves us! :D then i went to drivers ed and stayed there for 3 hours.... for lunch i went to timmies and got a sub (which they got wrong and had to make again) and then i went back for another 3 hours, walked home with alexis, got home and.... i don't remember what i did... i thought about taking a nap.... oh! i discussed jobs with my maj. Went for a bike ride around the lake where my imagination kicked my ass. I picked my dad up from work meaning... I DROVE! didn't kill anyone, or hit anyone but i still need to work on drive thru-s.. yeah then i walked around sopo for like 2 hours... and  yeah!
thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment