Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 216 - The Little Merdinomaid

So today I overslept a little... and then i pretty much wasted my day waiting for someone to call me back.... yeah, i hate when that happens!!! so then i did my hair, and got out my macrame stuff and i started a few and finished one bracelet and began to organize my macrame bag... i swear.. it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside!! Well then I ate some dinner, biked to timmies to get mum's coffee, and then i gave up on calling and just went over to Isaac's house and we watched (most of) xXx starring Vin Diesel, god I love him :) then we started watching S.W.A.T. and then headed over to petri's house where we chilled and then i left to be home for 11, i watched TV, took a shower, and then made this and now i'm posting it. I'm going to bed after this and setting my alarms so i get up... well here's my dinosaur as Ariel from The Little Mermaid :) I think I'm going to actually do a set of these... :) thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment