Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 214 - I can't type....

So as i said yesterday i wiped out on my bike and hurt the palms of my hands and my left  leg and now it hurts to bend my knee and move my left thumb because the cuts i have on that hand are like right where my thumb joins the other bones in my hand... :( so its kinda hard to type and stuff... today i hung out with isaac and we walked to natasha's house and chilled there for a couple hours before walking home where i sat around and watched tv, then i had pasta for dinner and painted my nails, then i hung out with petri and isaac and we watched ironman 2.... I love Ironman... he's so awesome!!! The suit? <3 perfect! i'm going to be ironman for halloween next year... anyway, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment