Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 202 - Water balloon fight!

So today I went to this awesome waterballoon fight with Pistachio, Amasaurus, Brianna, Brittany, Bradley, Katie, Hunter, (little) Brianna, Victoria, Amelia, and 2 boys whose names i forget :P It was so much fun! I brought 360 balloons to fill (180 for me, 180 for Pistachio) and I brought a bunch of them home, we also went swimming and i swam all the way across Aunor lake and then we walked back because we were all tired :P I also brought the chocolate and mocha cupcakes i baked yesterday and some rice and I didn't bring any of it home! :P I'm going to make a better representation of this water balloon fight tomorrow or something :P Well this is more than an hour late, sorry! I was having a fire with Dylan and Isaac and then started watching a movie with dylan when isaac went home. well thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment