Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 207 - Hermit Day #2

So today I slept until noon -.- and then i stayed inside and made tomorrow's dinosaur (it's not finished) and then after a long while on internet and dinosaur it was time for dinner and we moved fish out of one tank and into 2 others and then put two new fish into one tank and then internet and drooling over David Tennant and Matt Smith ;D And then I WENT OUTSIDE! Shocking, I know. I drove the NEW car!!!! and we went and picked up Steve, then went to the Beer store and then dropped him off at someone's house and then i drove home nad then we went to see Kendria!! :D And guess what? This was the perfect occasion to wear my dinosaur head out ;) I wore it there and I wore it back, and I'll post pictures when I get them from my dad :P It was a fun day :D I need to go to sleep so here's today's dinosaur and thanks for viewing! Keep calm and Stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment