Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 213 - Time is just marching along...



Wow... Day 213.. two hundred and thirteen... two HUNDRED and thirteen... that's a long time.... only 152 days left... what will i do with out this? I will have no purpose... i could go to bed at 6:00pm and not have to worry about posting a dinosaur.. wow... time is just flying, kinda like i did today...NOT. I kinda did the opposite, sliding on the ground... i have road burn on my leg as well as cuts, and the palms of my hands, and a little bit on my elbow. It was pretty dirty considering the reason i wiped out was because i slipped on some gravel and sand and so all that got into the cuts :( well i need to go to sleep because i'm actually tired and therefore might be able to get to sleep before 4 am... might go for a walk around the lake... hope that i'll be able to haul my lazy but out of bed when my alarm goes off.. i'm setting 5 alarms so it might.... thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :)
PS. this is a dinosaur on my knee band aid... it's a pretty big band aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment