Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 208 - SPACE! (in my room)

So today my mind did this stupid thing and when i went to get up it thought "But it's so much easier to fall asleep again!" so i did. -.-
Dear Body,
I'm tired of you being so lazy and sleeping so much.
Sincerely,
Kelly.
So I got up and then i didn't really do anything, oh wait!  I made waffles for brunch! and then a little while later I hung up my mirror on the wall! and it looks like there is so much more space in my room! partially because I hung the mirror landscape style so that there is the illusion of more space plus it frees up the space on the ground it was taking up! I also baked some cookies for Brady's fundraiser and i don't know how the baked cookies tasted but the cookie dough tasted magnificent! Although Petri and his dad said they tasted pretty good because I gave some to them :P I think I'm going to have to bake more cookies because i want some now!! :P
Well here's the dino, I'm going to bed VERY SOON (hopefully) because i really need to stop sleeping in until noon! Also I have a hair appt. tomorrow :)
Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment