Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 189 - OMG I'M AN AMAZING BAKER! :D



So today I baked some cookies with Sequoia (the girl I babysit) and they turned out to be delicious :D and just for you guys I made a dinosaur shaped one :D I'm sorry, I would've baked enough for everyone but I don't know how many I would've had to make! After she left (a bit after lunch) I went upstairs and painted my nails :D but the are already messed up so imma have to fix that tomorrow.... and then I installed the hooks that I got for christmas so i have a place to hang stuff.. like my mario hat, and sweaters, and belts and stuff :P and then a while later I hung with Petri and Dylan and we watched Horrible Bosses (again, because that movie is amazing) Well here's today dinosaur (chocolate chip and mini m&m cookie :D ) I have to go to sleep now, thanks foe viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :D
PS. Sorry about the crappy quality, I took them with my ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment